CyberSciTech 2017 Call for Posters
The aim of the poster session in CyberSciTech 2017 is to provide opportunities for researchers to show their work and communicate with scholars on the topics related to cyberspace. Scholars submit their early observations and findings from work-in-progress research are also encouraged, which provide researchers to exchange ideas for developing more attractive cyber related sciences, technologies and applications.
Poster papers, in IEEE CS format in 2-4 pages, should be submitted following the same instruction on the CyberSciTech 2017 congress web site.
Topics of interest of Posters include, but are not limited to:
- Cyber Science and Fundamentals
- Cyber Physical Computing and Systems
- Cyber Social Networks and Computing
- Cyber Mind and Mental Computing
- Poster Paper Submission: June 15, 2017
- Author Notification: July 30, 2017
- Camera-ready Manuscript: August 15, 2017
During the conference, posters will be displayed in specified sessions. The recommended display poster size is A1 (594mm by 841mm, portrait).