Registration Instructions for 2016 IEEE DASC/PICom/DataCom/CyberSciTech Conferences and the Associated Workshops and Special Sessions:
- EACH accepted paper needs one Full Registration. Please indicate your Paper ID during the registration.
- The paper must comply with the following page limit and purchasing extra pages if needed
- Regular Paper: 8 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
- Special Session/Workshop Paper: 6 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
- Poster Paper: 4 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
- The Basic/Student Registration is for
- a) If one author has made the full registration, other authors of the paper want to attend the conference.
- b) An attendee without a paper.
- Final Payment for Full Registration Due: June 8, 2015 If you have any questions during the registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just another cyberscitech Sites site